Dean Henderson has been a full time mortgage lender since 1988. He has helped thousands of families obtain home loans, mostly in the Antelope Valley. He is able to close loans much faster than the major banks and other institutions by eliminating all the bureaucratic red tape and utilizing superior knowledge over the less experienced originators found in the larger institutions.
In addition to having the invaluable experience of personally closing thousands of home loans he also takes every opportunity to invest in continuing education to keep on top of our ever-changing industry guidelines and regulations.
Dean Henderson is one of only about 23 mortgage originators in the State of California to earn the designation of Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist(CRMS) by the National Association of Mortgage Brokers. This designation is earned through a combination of extensive education, loan production, background investigation, and stringent testing.
Dean is currently the only mortgage originator in the Antelope Valley certified by the State of California Department of Veteran Affairs and able to originate CalVet loans. He is also the only Certified Military Housing Specialist and the Exclusive Lender for the Homes For Heroes Housing program in the Antelope Valley.
As a resource to help his Realtor referral partners, he attended the Realtor Institute and obtained the designation of Graduate of the Realtor Institute(GRI).
Dean Henderson was also recognized as the number one originator in the State of California of the Nehemiah Down Payment Assistance Program which helped home buyers buy homes using a free private grant to cover their down payment. The Nehemiah Program helped over 325,000 families realize home ownership from 1997-2008.
Helping first-time home buyers realize home ownership utilizing various mortgage programs which minimize the out-of pocket costs while obtaining the most competitive interest rates and lowest payments. Some examples would be the programs from FHA, VA, USDA, CalVet, CAlHFA, HomeReady, Home Possible and other various FannieMae/FreddieMac products.
Dean lives in Palmdale, California with his wife and two children.
- Thousands of Families Served since 1988
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker, Licence# 01055950
- NMLS# 233298
- Director – Greater Antelope Valley Association of REALTORS
- Past Chairman – GAVAR LCRC Committee
- Member – California Association of REALTORS
- Member – National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- CRMS – Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist
- CMHS “USA CARES” – Certified Military Housing Specialist
- Member-Lending Integrity Seal of Approval
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Certified CalHFA Lender
- Certified Cal-Vet Lender
- Exclusive Antelope Valley Lender – Homes For Heroes
- Member of National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association
- Past Planning Commissioner – City of Palmdale
- Director/Finance Committee Chairman – YMCA
- Past Director – American Heart Association
- Past Advocacy Chairman – American Heart Association
- Cancer Survivor – Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma 2004/2005